Determine Your Site
Most businesses choose a real
estate location that maximizes customer exposure for a determined price. Additionally, there are several factors that need to be considered:
- Brand Image – Is the location consistent with the image you want to maintain?
- Competition – Are the businesses around you complementary or competing?
- Zoning – Will the municipality allow me to do this?
- Traffic – Do I have the volume of traffic to make my business work?
- Access – Do I have a safe way to enter and exit with cars and trucks?
- Demographics – is this a growing, stable, or in decline?
- Safety – Will my clients and employees want to come here?
- Expansion – If I need to grow, will this location still work?
Selling land for the development of two major
Lynchburg, Virginia shopping centers, Walmart/ Sam’s and Candlers Station, and out-parcels for other Central Virginia commercial developments, Bill Burruss III ALC® (Accredited Land
Consultant®) has the site selection knowledge to work for you.